Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

With My Grandparents



   On Sunday it was a rainy day. My grandparents and my family went to the beach in Tauranga. When we arrived to a motel in Tauranga we were hungry so we ate noddles.
After eating, we went to the beach and my grandparents and my dad went into the sea, but me and my mum and my brother and my sister were just watching and taking photos.
My dad caught five crabs at the first time. The crabs were big. They caught about thirty crabs and we took them back to the motel because it was raining. Then we ate some cooked crabs. It was yum.
There was nothing to play with so I just watched TV. The next day, we came back home.
It was a little bit boring because of the weather, it was raining but it was fun too because I went Tauranga with my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.