Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Netball


                                                           Netball

On the 9th of Febuary our room19,played netball on the courts.The day was sunny and we were excited Turuhira,Dakota and myself were in a team. Our coach name was Ms.Liz. She told us to throw the ball to practice and practice, and she made us practice other drills too.
 After that we played a four corners game I threw to my team but the other team took the ball and then threw the ball in the dot. And my team goal the ball in the dot.We moved as busy as bee to take the ball from the other team. The game was over and the other team won and we lose but it was fun. When we play netball again I will try it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.