Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Breakfast-Which One Is For Me?

Did you eat breakfast? Cereal?Toast or rice? Breakfast is the most important meal for the day.

Sometimes I eat cereal for breakfast. Cereal is easy to make and it’s tasty. There are many choices of cereal oats, weet-bix, buds. I eat buds most. It’s yummy and tasty. My mum likes weet-bix and my dad likes to eat cereal with fruit.

Rice with egg and veges is  delicious. I eat rice most because its my favorite meal and rice is my country’s important meal.

I eat fruit for breakfast with cereal or mix apple, banana, orange and blueberry. When I drink fruit juice, it’s yum! Apple is my favorite fruit. When I eat fruit, I had vitamin and energy. Fruit is good for me and also everyone who eats it.

McDonald’s is delicious and yum but it isn’t good for me. I like to eat McDonald’s for breakfast but it’s not good and it’s not health food. So I’m not allowed to eat McDonald's for breakfast.



I like to eat rice for breakfast and sometimes I like to eat cereal. I will eat good healthy food for breakfast which is good for me.   


 Thank you Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.